Thursday, July 30, 2009

First Ultra Sound

This is a Special Day! Chad and I got to see our baby today for the first time.
This little one is 6.60cm which is about 3 inches long.
I'm a week further along then I had expected. 12 weeks 4 days.
The due date was moved up 5 days to February 7th 2009. Lets see if i carry on my mothers tradition and stick to my due date.
Chad noticed that during the ultra sound you could literally see the baby's heart beating. The heart beat was at 153 per min. That's Twice as fast as an average adult. I cant wait to see the new one face to face.








4 comments:

  1. oh jessica this is so cute. its your baby!!! He/She is coming!! so cute i am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait till Chad can put his hand on your stomach and feel the baby roll around or kick him! Or the hick-ups! LOL that is fun stuff!!!
    Can't wait to see you sis! :)
    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I finally got your blog link right! These pics are so cute, I am SOOO excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, when did you get a blog? I love the baby pics! I am so excited for you two and for having a girl! They are so fun! We find out in one week!

    ReplyDelete